See also Research bookmarks.
- Author page at ACM Digital Library
- Author page at DBLP
- Author page at Microsoft Academic Search
- Author page at ResearchGate
- Author page at Springer
- Citations tracked by Google
- '''Abracadabra IoT''' - Rodrigo Dias Arruda Senra - Computação Brasil (revista da SBC) 03/2015 - N28
- Webby Report 2017
- '''Evaluate, Reorganize and Share: An Approach to Dynamically Organize Digital Hierarchies'''. Rodrigo Dias Arruda Senra, Claudia Bauzer Medeiros Journal on Data Semantics. Volume 3, Issue 4 (2014), Page 225-236
10.1007/s13740-014-0035-7 available at Springer Link
'''!SciFrame: a conceptual framework to describe data sharing in e-Science'''. Rodrigo Dias Arruda Senra, Claudia Bauzer Medeiros. III e-Science Workshop. SBBD 2009.
'''Database Descriptors: Laying the Path to Commodity Web Data Services'''. Rodrigo Dias Arruda Senra, Claudia Bauzer Medeiros, ecbs, pp.386-392, 2010 17th IEEE International Conference and Workshops on the Engineering of Computer-Based Systems, 2010
'''A standards-based framework to foster geospatial data and process interoperability''' Pastorello Jr, Gilberto Zonta; Senra, Rodrigo Dias Arruda; Medeiros, Claudia Bauzer. J. Braz. Comp. Soc. vol.15 no.1 Campinas Mar. 2009
'''Organographs:Multi-faceted Hierarchical Categorization of Web Documents'''. Senra, Rodrigo Dias Arruda; Medeiros, Claudia Bauzer.
'''O projeto WebMAPS: desafios e resultados''' . Carla Macario, Claudia Medeiros, Rodrigo Senra GeoInfo 2007 / 25-28 November, S.J.Campos SP Brazil
'''APPLYING ADVANCED COMPUTER SCIENCE RESEARCH TO WEB-BASED CROP MONITORING''' Senra, Rodrigo Dias Arruda; Medeiros, Claudia Bauzer. 2nd INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON CROP MONITORING AND FORECASTING IN SOUTH AMERICA Montevideo, Uruguay, 9th to 11th October 2006
- '''Monitoramento de safras via web: um caso de sucesso em pesquisa multidisciplinar''' Carla Macário, '''Rodrigo Senra''', Claudia Medeiros, Rubens Lamparelli, Jurandir Zullo Jr., Jansle Rocha, Edmundo Madeira, Eliane Martins, Maria Cecília Baranauskas, Neucimar J. Leite, Ricardo S. Torres - [http://www.sbiagro2007.cnptia.embrapa.br/sess_poster.html SBIAGRO 2007 / 8-11 October, São Pedro SP Brazil]
- Helped to organize "IV Workshop de teses de doutorado" at IC-Unicamp in September 2008.
- Revised articles for: WoLE2013, VLDB2009, CTIC 2003.
The theme of my MSc dissertation was the development of tools and techniques related to reflection programming over the Guaraná's Meta-object Protocol. In my dissertation's text you will find a survey of several MOPs, a detailed visit to the MOP of Guaraná and a description of related tools(GDK) and techniques.
My MSc dissertation in Brazilian Portuguese was about Computational Reflection.
The dissertation's text and details are available at the Unicamp's digital library
One of its contributions was a tool to generate UML Activity Diagrams on the fly, while the application monitored was running.