Blood, Sweat and Code
Minor Open-Source Contributions
- First official translation of GvR's Python Tutorial to Portuguese
- Organization of the first Brazilian Python Conference in Campinas/SP
- Founding Member of APyB - Associação Python Brasil
- Developer in Project Guarana
- Creator of the Guarana Development Kit
- Contributor to the portals: PythonBrasil and TcheZope
- Contributed a patch to Werkzeug to support absolute URLs.
- Contributed patches to Localizer
- Contributed mbox converter scripts to Sylpheed-Claws
- Contributed a Django Snippet for binding pre-existing tables with dynamically created class models.
- Contributed a patch to Zope 2 to add a configurable '''extensions''' directive in zope.conf.
- Contributed a ActiveState's Cookbook Recipe for Dynamic Generation of Image Labels. That is very handy in web apps.
Old & Obsolete
Now made obsolete by rst2slide that ships with docutils, py2slide was a short and sweet slide generator based on reST, focusing on slide reuse. This is no longer available, but if you ask me I'll give you a copy. There is no reason not to use docutils instead.
While attending a Computer Architecture course at IC-Unicamp, I decided to create a tool to aid the teacher. After the course was finished I never had the time (or will) to work on it. So it is available for anybody that might have both. Note that this is a weekend's draft implementation.